Monday, 5 October 2026

Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC260 - Winner Announcement

 Good Morning Everyone,

I just want to a MASSIVE thank you to all of you who visited and joined in - I really do appreciate your support and I really hope you enjoyed it too.

Just as a reminder - Here's the Colours from this week's Challenge




So with thanks to a random Name generator we have our winner -  






Let's say a HUGE congratulations to Suzy from Stamp n Sip

I think it's a great way to show this combo - It was a tricky mix of all bright & bold shades, but I love how you embraced them and made the sweetest card!







Please do go and check out her blog https://stampnsip.blogspot.com/ to take a look at all her other creations

Here's a Winners Badge for you Suzy ... Congratulations.



Thanks for joining me, be sure to come back shortly to see the next Creative Colour Challenge

 See you soon

Vickie

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC261

   Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are well. Welcome to the next Creative Colour Challenge. I love playing around with colour combinations...