Sunday 8 January 2023

Creative Colour Challenges #CCC70 - Winner Announcement

   Good Evening Everyone,

I just want to a MASSIVE thank you to all of you who visited and joined in - I really do appreciate your support and I really hope you enjoyed it too.

Just as a reminder - Here's the Colours from this week's Challenge



So with thanks to a random number generator we have our winner -  



Let's say a HUGE congratulations to Hazel Anne who created this fabulous Card. I think it's a great way to show this combo! I love they way you have taken these colours and used them very boldly with the glimmer paper! It looks fabulous.



Can I please just take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to Hazel for her continued support of this challenge. Week in, week out you join in and create some absolutely amazing projects even with some tricky combos!!

Here's a Winners Badge for you Hazel Anne Congratulations



Thanks for joining me tonight - be sure to come back tomorrow at 10am to see the next Creative Colour Challenge

 See you soon

Vickie

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC137

   Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are well. Welcome to the next Creative Colour Challenge. I love playing around with colour combinations...