Sunday 2 January 2022

Creative Colour Challenges #CCC17 - Winner Announcement

 Good Evening Everyone,

I just want to a MASSIVE thank you to all of you who visited and joined in - I really do appreciate your support and I really hope you enjoyed it too.

Just as a reminder - Here's the Colours from this week's Challenge



So with thanks to a random number generator we have our winner -  Let's say a HUGE congratulations to Bec Mosley of Bec Makes Cards on Instagram,who created this fabulous Card. I think it's a great way to show this combo, that Hippo is soooo cute.







Please do go and check out her Instagram @bec_makes_cards to take a look at all her other amazing creations.

Here's a Winners Badge for you Bec... Congratulations.



Thanks for joining me tonight - be sure to come back tomorrow at 10am to see the next Creative Colour Challenge

 See you soon

Vickie

xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks hun! I loved doing the colour challenge this week. My New Years resolution is to try and do more of them! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome, its a great card! Thanks for joining in this week - looking forward to seeing your future entries xx

      Delete

Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC134

   Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are well. Welcome to the next Creative Colour Challenge. I love playing around with colour combinations...