Sunday 21 November 2021

Creative Colour Challenges #CCC11 - Winner Announcement

 Good Evening Everyone,

I just want to a MASSIVE thank you to all of you who visited and joined in - I really do appreciate your support and I really hope you enjoyed it too.

Just as a reminder - Here's the Colours from this week's Challenge



So with thanks to a random number generator we have our winner -  Let's say a HUGE congratulations to Heather Forgan of Stamp with Nellie who created this fabulous Card. I think it's a great way to show this combo! Such a beautiful card, I love that bow!







Please do go and check out her blog - Stamp with Nellie to take a look at all her other amazing creations.

Here's a Winners Badge for you Heather... Congratulations.



Thanks for joining me tonight - be sure to come back tomorrow at 10am to see the next Creative Colour Challenge

 See you soon

Vickie

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC134

   Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are well. Welcome to the next Creative Colour Challenge. I love playing around with colour combinations...